ProMelt Contactor Pro Snow Melt control panels lead the industry in automatic snow melting and deicing systems. For large systems of ProMelt mats and cables this control panel is all you need to begin reaping the benefits of your snow melting system. Contactor Pro control panels come in capacities of 50 Amps, 100 Amps, and 200 Amps. The CP-200 has a capacity of 200 Amps with four 50 Amp contactors. Please make sure your snow melting system is designed in a combination of electric radiant mats and cables that does not exceed the capacity of any one 50 Amp contactor.
The CP-200 is supplied with voltages of 120, 208, 240, or 277 VAC, and thanks to its 24 V Class 2 transformer it is easy to connect to snow sensors. Each Contactor Pro control panel comes with an impressive array of features including a system power indicator light, manual control with a 4 hour dial timer, and 24 V wire terminal connections for your snow sensor. The Contactor Pro series has recently been improved so that any CP control panel can connect to any other CP control panel as an expansion. This means that connecting two panels with one snow sensor is possible, allowing for increased capacity without purchasing an additional sensor.
Advantages of the ProMelt Contactor Pro CP-200 Snow Melt Control Panel
- Installation is easy because connectors come completely prewired and numbered
- Features NEMA type 1 enclosure intended for mounting on indoor walls with knockouts for conduits
- Economic, cost-effective solution for any snow melting system
- Comes with pre-installed Watts Radiant’s ISO 9001:2008 registered factory providing quality and process control
- Four 50 Amp contactors for a total capacity of 200 Amps
- Can be upgraded with optional Aerial Mounted Automatic Snow Switch, which easily connects to control panel
- Easily add Wired Remote Operation with Home Automation capability
- Indicator light shows whether system is on or off
- Manual preheating is a breeze with included 4 hour timer
- Durable NEMA 1 metal enclosure measures 12" x 12" x 4" and is tough enough to resist the elements
We suggest that you facilitate control and monitoring of your ProMelt CP-200 Snow Melt Control Panel by upgrading with the PM-DP remote ProMelt Display Panel, which is sold separately.
- Product Details
Color None Made In USA Made in USA
Instruction Manual Promelt 300200 CP-200 Snow Melt Control Panel Installation Manual Location / Use : Indoor Only Outdoor Only
Brand Name SunTouch Floor Warming Weight 14.8000 Manufacturer Watts Radiant
Write Your Own Review
Our server thinks you're in Canada.
Would you like to visit our .ca site?
All products shipped within Canada from our local Canadian warehouse!
Notre serveur pense que vous êtes au Canada.
Aimeriez-vous visiter notre site canadien?
Tous les produits sont expediés au Canada de notre entrepôt canadien!